How to Contact this Ministry
We welcome your questions, comments, suggestions, and testimonies!
We have greatly enjoyed hearing the many testimonies of our Abba Father’s kindness and faithfulness, in opening the spiritual eyes and ears of Believers in many countries.
We are encouraged to hear how Abba Father is bringing healing, restoration, rescue, and personal relationship with Himself, to those who have been deceived by man-made religious understanding.
We also pray for those who visit this site, and for those who send questions and comments. Some of our prayers are:
Our prayers for those who visit this site:
- that Yahuweh would guide and direct all who seek Him, that they would read and study the Scriptures for themselves;
- that Abba Father would open the eyes and ears of those who seek Him in the Scriptures, to give them understanding of His Word;
- that Father would give each of His children that greatest of blessings — a heart to follow Messiah, and to walk in His footsteps;
- that Father’s children would choose to know Father by learning His ways, and to love Him by obeying His Word;
- that those who find Abba Father’s Blessing by becoming “DO-ers” of His Word, would then begin to call others to become followers of Messiah, by reaching out to those in their own neighbourhood, village, town, county, parish, province, and country.
Please send us your questions, comments, suggestions, and testimonies! We seriously consider all comments and suggestions, and investigate these in the light of Scripture. We also try to answer as many questions as possible. We may not have all the answers, but we know Him who does!
We look forward to hearing from you!
In His Love,
- We can not answer all requests. Every attempt will be made to read as many as possible, and respond as we are able.
- Currently we have no mailing list or newsletter. Current activities and Updates appear on the ‘Notes from the Wilderness’ Blog site [see ‘Updates’ link on Home Page].
- Please continue to pray for us, that we would be able to plant the precious Seed, the Word of Messiah, in those whose hearts have been prepared to receive it (Luke 8:11).