The Bridegroom has placed many messages within various Scripture passages for the Bride to find, that she might prepare for the Bridegroom’s return.
Likewise, Yahuweh has put corresponding signs in the heavens, based on those Scripture passages, so the Bride might discern the times and seasons. Let’s Notice the following passage:
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. (Psalms 19:4-5)
We saw in Bridegroom and Bride Signs in the Heavens! that according to the above passage, the Sun speaks prophetically of the Bridegroom. Mercury, as the ‘messenger’ planet, when in conjunction with the Sun, speaks of the announcement of the Bridegroom: “Behold the Bridegroom is coming!” (Matt 25:6). We saw likewise, that the Bride is pictured in the northbound of the 2 Fishes of Pisces.
We also saw one meaning of the race described in Psalms 19. We saw that the race is between the Bridegroom-Sun, and the Messenger-Mercury, racing to the Bride’s door, seen in the cord holding the northbound Fish.
The Bridegroom Runs a Race
A spectacular display of this race can be seen on a computer astronomy software such as Cybersky. As the Sun approaches the constellation Pisces, the Messenger-Mercury appears to run a race with the Bridegroom-Sun. At the last minute the Messenger forges ahead and reaches the goal only hours ahead of the Bridegroom, to announce His coming.
The goal is the apparent line or cord holding the fish down, as if it were a ribbon at the finish line of a race. The cutting, or loosing of the cord, allowing the taking away of the Bride, is the goal of the Bridegroom!
What can be seen is unusual and highly significant. At a particular moment in time, Mercury and the Sun are in conjunction at the finish line of the North-facing fish, appearing to cut the cord as with scissors. This conjunction occured on April 16, 2008 around 2200 hours UTC, midnight Jerusalem time, which is several hours into the tenth day of the Biblical month.
Approximately 7 years later the same conjunction of Mercury and the Sun occurs with the sun-bound fish’s cord. This second conjunction occurs on april 10, 2015, around 12 noon UTC, which is exactly 2,550 days later than the first conjunction. Is it coincidence that 2,550 days is the sum of 1260 days + 1290 days? These heavenly events and day-counts sound vaguely familiar to the end-time events as we understand from the Scriptures!
Confirming Bride Signs in the Heavens!
At precisely the same moment that the Bridegroom-Sun knocks at the door of Pisces’ northbound cord, there is another event taking place separately in the heavens! This is a confirming, and parallel sign for not only the Bride, but also for the Virgins her Companions that follow her, those who come after the Bride (See Psalms 45:14).
At the same moment the Bridegroom arrives at Pisces, the shadow of the earth appears in the birth position of Virgo. The Woman of Virgo appears to be birthing this earth-shadow over a period of several hours, beginning at the precise midnight hour of the Bridegroom-sun’s knock on the door of the Pisces cord! After 12 days, the planet Venus appears in conjunction with the northbound cord of Pisces.
Both the birthing scenario, and the Bridegroom-Bride scenario, occur together at exactly the same time! Does this pair of events speak of the catching up of the Bride, perhaps as an alternate description of the birthing and catching up of a Man-child in Revelation?
This possibility might explain how and why the Woman of Revelation begins to enter a time of persecution for half of the 7-year period mentioned above. For some, the time of persecution may be shorter or longer, perhaps depending on how much ripening is required, or perhaps which Harvest each one within the Woman-Company is to be in.
The Ripening of the Wheat Begins
After the man-child of Revelation is caught up to heaven, the Woman that gives birth to the man-child flees to the wilderness, and as we see a few verses later, is persecuted. This Woman is the Company of Wheat-Harvest Believers. The time of being in the ‘oven’ of persecution, as were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, is simply the ripening period necessary, before the Wheat can be Harvested.
As we saw in The 3-Fold Harvest, the Wheat Harvest speaks of those having Faith in Messiah, but who were not yet ready when the Bridegroom came. These make up the greater part of the Body of Messiah. Notice that the Wheat is to be harvested later than the Barley, and must undergo the heat of Summer [the furnace of tribulation] to complete the ripening process.
Yahuweh commanded that the Early Firstfruits Barley harvest is to be offered whole as sheaves of Barley (See Lev. 23:10-11). However, the Latter Firstfruits-Pentecost Wheat Harvest, however, is to be “ground into flour” and made into 2 loaves.
These loaves must then be baked in the oven, the ‘furnace’ of affliction, before they are ready to be offered. (See Lev. 23:16-17). The number ‘2’ aspect of the two loaves reminds the Believers that there will be another one with them in the furnace, one having the “form of the Son of Yahuweh.”
This Latter Firstfruits offering occurs on Yahuweh’s Feast-Day called Shavuot, or Pentecost, so named because it occurs by counting pente (50) days after the Barley-Firstfruits offering. The number 50 in Scripture speaks prophetically of the Holy Spirit, living withing the Body of Messiah.
It is the Body of Messiah, the Believers not taken in the Firstfruits Barley Harvest, who must all undergo this preparation and testing, which is ordained by Yahuweh Himself. Yahuweh intends for the Wheat Harvest to be a Bountiful Harvest, yet a Good Harvest. Therefore the Wheat must be fully ripe.
The Hidden Bride
This entire scenario representing the Bridegroom and Bride is being played out in a manner that can not be seen with the naked eye. In order to see the event, one must look right at the sun and nearby stars.
These stars can not be seen in the daytime, and certainly not while in conjunction with the sun. Moreover, the shadow of the earth can not be seen, unless projected on some other body.
Although these phenomena actually occur, they can not be seen with the eye. They are hidden. They can be seen, however, on a planetary skymap, or by use of astronomy software on a computer.
The hiddenness aspect of these events seen in the heavens, concerning the Bridegroom and Bride, underscores the hiddenness aspect of the Bride, as seen in the Scriptures.
So once again, we see Scriptures being confirmed by signs in the heavens. No doubt there are many more Scriptures, and corresponding signs, awaiting discovery. In order that we will be aware of the times, and that we might be ready – let us do as Messiah tells us: Let us “Watch!”
- Seven Biblical Guidelines for Studying the Bible: Using Scripture to Interpret the Scriptures New! – What is the source of our current understanding of the Bible? The pure Truths of Scripture are of highest importance — how we understand the Scriptures will affect our eternal condition! To avoid being deceived by man-made doctrines, we must not rely on Preachers, Teachers, Bible notes or commentaries. Instead we must study and understand the Bible for ourselves — not looking through the lenses of tradition or man-made Bible study methods — but relying only on what the Bible actually says about how to study and understand the Scriptures! Here are 7 Biblical Guidelines that show us the way!
- Messiah In The Wilderness – Who is Yahushua? Do we know Him? Do we love Him? Yahushua is now testing us, to see whether we know Him and love Him, by observing which Commandments we keep
- Messiah-In-You – Only Messiah-living-within-us can bring us in to the Promised Land
- The Promised Land: Choosing to Enter In – Yahuweh gives us freedom to choose whom we will serve; we may then choose to enter in, by His Grace, or we may choose not to enter in, depending on our choices
- WWYD? What Would Yahushua Do? – The Scriptures show Yahushua as our example in all things; the simplest test of what we should do in every aspect of life, to determine Truth, and to enter in to the Promised Land
- The New Covenant Passover – Participation in Messiah’s Passover is a key preparation item for the First-Born [the FirstFruits-Bride] of Yahuweh’s people
- True Grace – by David M Hargis – A Biblically accurate overview of New Covenant Grace as used in the context of the majority of the apostle Paul’s writings
- The Two Witnesses of Devarim – By Brick Parrish – An overview of the offer of Betrothal and the eternal Marriage Agreement between Yahweh and His people
- The Blood of the Lamb – By Derek Prince – God’s righteousness is by faith, without having to observe the law — thus depriving Satan of his chief weapon against us, which is guilt