A highly significant sign occurs in the heavens on 18/19 October 2009.
At the close of the ‘last day’ of the seventh Biblical month of 2009, the earth’s shadow, also known as the ‘antisolar point,’ will cut the cord restraining the northern fish of Pisces, prophetically representing the Bride-portion of Israel.
This event occurs annually around the end of the seventh Biblical month, and may be the announcement that the northern ‘fish’ of Pisces is no longer earth-bound. It is likely a prophetic picture that the Bridegroom will have taken the Bride by resurrection in the preceding hours of its occurrence. The fact that it is the earth’s shadow rather than a visible celestial body hints of being a ‘hidden’ event.
This apparent cutting of the cord occurs in two distinct steps each year, easily seen on astronomy software such as Cybersky. First, on 19 October, 2009, the shadow appears to barely touch the cord, and then backs away. Later the shadow re-approaches the cord, then proceeds to conjunct with the cord, as if to ‘cut’ the cord. This occurs in 2009 around the last Biblical day of the month, and infrequently on the last day of the month in subsequent years.
The initial touching of the cord appears as one that might knock on a door, early in the morning, 19 October Jerusalem time, but then back away, only to re-approach a few hours later. This action is reminiscent of the words in Song of Solomon, chapter 5. This initial touching or knocking will occur around 6 am Jerusalem time, on 19 October, or from 1 to 18 hours earlier, as early as 12 noon on 18 October in some locations!
The re-approaching and conjunction or ‘cutting’ of the cord occurs a few hours later, on 20 October between 12 midnight and 3 am, Jerusalem time, the night of 19 October 2009.
In a general sense, we might say the conjunction occurs between midnight and 3 am, 20 October 2009 Jerusalem time, or up to 18 hours earlier for many other locations. This may be a Last Day sign for the Bride to watch.
The Significance of the Last Day
The ‘Last Day’ is significant to the Bride.
A ‘Last Day’ event is seen in Scripture as related to the Bride, and to resurrection. First notice how the term ‘last day’ is used in Nehemiah:
Also day by day, from the first day unto the last<0314> day<03117>, he read in the book of the law of God. And they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day was a solemn assembly, according unto the manner. (Nehemiah 8:18)
This same Hebrew phrase ‘last day’ used in Nehemiah is seen in a Bride-related passage:
Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time<0314> to come<03117>. (Proverbs 31:25)
She shall rejoice, literally in the ‘Last Day.’
Now let’s notice the same phrase used by Yahushua:
And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:39-40)
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:44)
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:54)
Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. (John 11:24)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. (John 12:48)
In the above passages, we see that the ‘Last Day’ is highly significant to the Bride.
Let us notice the date of 19/20 October 2009, the day the heavenly sign occurs, is the ‘Last Day’ of the seventh Biblical month in 2009! Let us watch for this sign each year, until the Bridegroom returns!
Let us all be ready!
- Seven Biblical Guidelines for Studying the Bible: Using Scripture to Interpret the Scriptures New! – What is the source of our current understanding of the Bible? The pure Truths of Scripture are of highest importance — how we understand the Scriptures will affect our eternal condition! To avoid being deceived by man-made doctrines, we must not rely on Preachers, Teachers, Bible notes or commentaries. Instead we must study and understand the Bible for ourselves — not looking through the lenses of tradition or man-made Bible study methods — but relying only on what the Bible actually says about how to study and understand the Scriptures! Here are 7 Biblical Guidelines that show us the way!
- Messiah In The Wilderness – Who is Yahushua? Do we know Him? Do we love Him? Yahushua is now testing us, to see whether we know Him and love Him, by observing which Commandments we keep
- Messiah-In-You – Only Messiah-living-within-us can bring us in to the Promised Land
- The Promised Land: Choosing to Enter In – Yahuweh gives us freedom to choose whom we will serve; we may then choose to enter in, by His Grace, or we may choose not to enter in, depending on our choices
- WWYD? What Would Yahushua Do? – The Scriptures show Yahushua as our example in all things; the simplest test of what we should do in every aspect of life, to determine Truth, and to enter in to the Promised Land
- The New Covenant Passover – Participation in Messiah’s Passover is a key preparation item for the First-Born [the FirstFruits-Bride] of Yahuweh’s people
- True Grace – by David M Hargis – A Biblically accurate overview of New Covenant Grace as used in the context of the majority of the apostle Paul’s writings
- The Two Witnesses of Devarim – By Brick Parrish – An overview of the offer of Betrothal and the eternal Marriage Agreement between Yahweh and His people
- The Blood of the Lamb – By Derek Prince – God’s righteousness is by faith, without having to observe the law — thus depriving Satan of his chief weapon against us, which is guilt