The Mystery of the New Covenant Passover
The New Covenant Pesach (Passover) is a Mystery, whose secrets have for centuries remained obscured by Tradition, but hidden in plain sight within the Scriptures, for all to see!
As we draw closer to the time of the Bridegroom’s return, we are beginning to see more clearly some of the prophetic pictures necessary for the Bride’s preparation. Of these preparation items now coming into view, perhaps one of the most significant is the Mystery of the Everlasting (New) Covenant Passover.
On this page, we present a consolidation of posts and articles dealing with issues of great significance regarding the Biblical Passover. Many aspects of the New Covenant Passover have remained hidden in plain sight in the Scriptures as New Covenant Mysteries, but are now being opened and revealed for all to see. These aspects of Passover are highly relevant to the Bride, and they are a vital part of her preparation.
Passover: A New Covenant Mystery
- Passover: The Marriage Supper of the Lamb – The Passover Lamb’s Marriage Supper has many features that mirror the Passover Supper. All Believers are invited to the Feast — but very few are willing to leave their comfort zone of Tradition to attend the annual Rehearsal Dinner!
- Passover: Confirming the New Covenant – The Passover meal is the formal occasion in which the Believer says “I Do” to the Bridegroom; the Believer’s formal acceptance of betrothal into the Marriage Covenant.
- Timing of Biblical Passover Meal Revealed By Comparing Torah Requirements – By comparing the Passover Torah Requirements to those for the Feast of Unleavened, we can see a vivid revelation of the prescribed, exact timing for the Biblical Passover meal, giving us new understanding of the events surrounding Messiah’s crucifixion.
Passover Thoughts: The Mystery Revealed
- Passover: An Appointed Meeting Time With the King – The great importance of meeting with the King at the times He has appointed.
- Two Kinds of Passover – Each one must choose for himself: Will I follow Rabbinic Tradition — or will I follow the Scriptures?
- Was the Last Supper a Passover? The Clear Words of Yahushua – As Believers, we must begin to believe that the words of Yahushua are righteous and true, and let go of our Tradition; true vs. counterfeit Passover meal.
- The Last Supper: Leavened or Unleavened Bread? – As Believers, let us not become befuddled by the Traditions of the Theologians, but let us follow exactly as the Scriptures tell us!
- Unleavened Bread: Which Day? – Believing that Yahushua’s words are True, is the key that unlocks our understanding of the Gospel accounts.
- The Hidden Logic of Scripture: Eating the Passover Lamb the night before it is killed? – Will we continue leaning on man-made logic that hinges on Rabbinic writing and Tradition — or will we begin to lean on what the Scriptures actually say? Examines the Biblical definition of the phrase, “between the evenings.”
- Passover: Is it Jewish — or For All Believers? – Having been born as Gentiles, many Believers today do not yet realise what Passover is; most today have been taught religious fables and un-Scriptural Tradition regarding those things that our Beloved Jewish Messiah expects of His Bride!
- When is Passover? How is its timing determined? – A basic look at how the Passover dates are determined; Also contains Links to basic Resources for further understanding.
- The Feast of Firstfruits – Messiah was resurrected within the exact timing of the Biblical Feast of Early Firstfruits.
- The Second Passover – For those who miss the first Passover, a second chance is given; Scriptures reveal the great importance and significance of New Covenant Believers’ participation in Messiah’s Passover!
The Passover: Which Day — Truth or Tradition
- When Do We Eat the Passover Supper, According to Scripture? – Today we are rapidly undergoing the promised ‘Restitution of all things,’ in which the restoring of the true timing of Passover plays a major part. But how do we determine the Biblical timing of the Passover Supper? The Torah and the Testimony together reveal the timing of the Passover Memorial supper.
- Passover: Seven Days or One Day? – When we follow Rabbinic Tradition of Passover instead of Scripture, we fall into disobedience. We fail to celebrate Messiah’s Passover, for Rabbinic Tradition does not celebrate Passover, but only Unleavened (Lk 22:1) — which [by Tradition] is called Passover! When we misunderstand certain prophetic statements regarding the Passover, we distort the Biblical picture of Passover; When we choose to acknowledge Messiah’s words and example, the Biblical Passover picture becomes clear.
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 1 – Following Yahushua requires firm commitment to Truth!
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 2 – What did Yahushua say? Will we choose to believe Messiah’s words — or continue to believe popular Tradition?
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 3 – As Believers, we are to follow Him as Little Children; Obedience brings separation from the multitudes.
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 4 – Passover: Yahushua’s words and examples reveal the True Passover; Error and misunderstanding arise when we disregard Yahushua’s words; things hidden in Torah for the Bride to seek out, and find; seeking out the witness of Torah in every matter.
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 5 – By comparing the Passover Torah Requirements to those for the Feast of Unleavened, we can see a vivid revelation of the prescribed, exact timing for the Biblical Passover meal, giving us new understanding of the events surrounding Messiah’s sacrificial death.
Passover: New Covenant Considerations
- WWYD? What Would Yahushua Do? – Those who are among the firstfruits unto Yahuweh are those who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. But in order to follow Messiah, we must first discover those things He did, and those things He avoided.
- The Two Witnesses of Devarim – By Brick Parrish – An overview of the offer of Betrothal and the eternal Marriage Agreement between Yahweh and His people. The present-day testimony of Heaven and Earth, and what these Two Witnesses reveal.
- Betrothal to the Bridegroom: Most Virgins Today Have Refused! – As Believers, we must wake up! It is time for the Betrothed ones to choose how they will respond to Messiah’s offer of Betrothal, in accordance with the Covenant requirements given in the Scriptures.
- What Your Pastor Never Told You About The Last Supper – Have we been eating the true New Covenant Passover Supper — or have we been deceived into eating a mere ‘Torah-less’ imitation?
- Communion: A Man-Made Substitute for the Biblical Passover – Once we begin to observe the Truth based on the Scriptures, we become better able to let go of all that is man-made, counterfeit, and false!
- Things Your Pastor Never Told You About the Early Church Fathers – An historical overview; how the true Biblical life and teachings of the early Believers have been hidden from this generation by the Theologians of earlier centuries!
- Eating Things Sacrificed Unto Idols: A Warning to the Bride – [The full-length article] – Yahushua gives a Double Warning to the Believers of today, as He has a “few things against” His people on account of this widespread teaching and practice in today’s congregations; Believers must repent, or He will fight against them with the sword of His mouth!
- The Doctrine of Balaam Today: A Warning to the Bride – Yahushua warns His people of this error, which has been embraced by most Believers today; which causes His people to commit sins, and brings a plague on entire congregations; Messiah will fight against all who do not repent, who continue to hold this error!
- The New Covenant Passover – Participation in Messiah’s Passover is a key preparation item for the First-Born [the FirstFruits-Bride] of Yahuweh’s people.
- The New Covenant: According to the Scriptures – A brief overview; Compares some of the provisions of the Old Covenant vs. New Covenant.
- Seven Biblical Guidelines for Studying the Bible: Using Scripture to Interpret the Scriptures New! – What is the source of our current understanding of the Bible? The pure Truths of Scripture are of highest importance — how we understand the Scriptures will affect our eternal condition! To avoid being deceived by man-made doctrines, we must not rely on Preachers, Teachers, Bible notes or commentaries. Instead we must study and understand the Bible for ourselves — not looking through the lenses of tradition or man-made Bible study methods — but relying only on what the Bible actually says about how to study and understand the Scriptures! Here are 7 Biblical Guidelines that show us the way!
- Contending for The Faith – We are exhorted to contend, to fight to remain in The Faith that was originally given. Scripture shows what The Faith is, why we must contend for The Faith, and how we are to contend. Overview of how the adversary attacks the foundation of the Faith. Examples of contending for The Faith.
- Are You in The Faith? Examine Yourselves: The Simple Scripture Test – Continuation of Contending for The Faith. We are warned to examine ourselves, to test ourselves, to see if we are in The Faith. Scripture tells us what the test is, and clearly reveals the examples for us to imitate, and by which we may test whether we are in The Faith.
- The Way of Truth: According to the Scriptures – Truth is seen in Scripture not as an abstract, mental idea, but as the living person of Yahushua. It is only when we allow Messiah-in-us to walk in His own Truth, that Truth is made manifest to us, and we then walk in the Light. Scripture reveals the consequences of walking in Truth, and of NOT walking in Truth.
- Oil for the Light – Based on the Parable in Matthew 25. A detailed look at Scripture that reveals exactly what the Oil for the Lamps is, and what it is NOT, for our warning today.
- Who is the Chaste Virgin? – The Bridegroom is coming for His Bride — one who is chaste, and without corruption. The Scriptures warn us of the many forms of corruption, and how to remove them, in order to remain chaste, and ready for the Bridegroom.
- The Promised Land: Choosing to Enter In – Yahuweh gives us freedom to choose whom we will serve; we may then choose to enter in, by His Grace, or we may choose not to enter in, depending on our choices.
- The Ten Commandments – Also called The Ten Words, these Scripture passages are shown in both Hebrew and English, enabling us to see for ourselves what these Commandments actually say. When we as New Covenant Believers understand whose words they are, we can better know how to respond to them.
- True Grace – by David M Hargis – A Biblically accurate overview of New Covenant Grace as used in the context of the majority of the apostle Paul’s writings.
- Grace-Grace – The Two-Fold aspect of New Testament Grace, as revealed throughout the Old and New Testaments. Scripture reveals how our understanding of only one side of the two-sided coin of Grace has caused us to fall short of Yahuweh’s Righteousness. Yahushua, who is our Righteousness, is the first aspect of His Grace for our Righteousness. Both aspects of Yahuweh’s Grace, as seen in Zechariah 4, are required to bring us into His presence.
- Contending for The Faith – We are exhorted to contend, to fight to remain in The Faith that was originally given. Scripture shows what The Faith is, why we must contend for The Faith, and how we are to contend; examples of contending for The Faith
- Sin: According to the Scriptures – The Scriptures reveal the New Testament definition of Sin, and warn us of the Mystery of Iniquity deceiving many today; Yahushua reveals who will not ‘enter in’ because of iniquity
- The Blood of the Lamb – By Derek Prince – God’s righteousness is by faith, without having to observe the law — thus depriving Satan of his chief weapon against us, which is guilt
- The Good News! – First, the Bad News: Your sin has condemned you to death; the Good News: Your debt has been paid!
- After Forgiveness: The Next Step – After receiving forgiveness of our sins, What is our Next Step? Father has shown us our destination, our goal, and has shown us steps to take to arrive at our goal. These three steps enable us to know who Messiah is, and they show us how we may truly believe Him, walk with Him, abide [‘remain’] in Him, and ultimately enter in with Him
- Main Menu – More Articles on how we are to prepare for our Bridegroom