There are many scenarios thought possible for the many prophetic Day-counts seen in Scripture. Many have speculated about the 2,300 days, about the 1260 days, the 1290 days, and the 1335 days of Scripture. However, only now can we see these possibilities coinciding with current signs in the heavenlies!
As we saw in Bridegroom and Bride Signs in the Heavens! and in More Bride Signs in the Heavens!, we can now see a starting date and ending date in the Scripturally-significant, heavenly sign representing Yahuweh’s people. This is the conjunction of Mercury and the Sun at the North-bound fish of Pisces, occurring on April 16, 2008, with the corresponding conjunction at the sun-bound fish occurring 2,550 days later, on April 10, 2015.
The number 2,550 is significant in itself, as it is the sum of two Biblically-significant day-counts: 2,550 = 1260 + 1290. Up to this point, the 1260 day-counts seen in Scripture have been considered to occur perhaps parallel to the 1290 day-count. However, the newly-seen sign having a 2550 day duration suggests these may be end-on-end day counts, therefore may be additive.
Using several possible arrangements, two scenarios can be seen. One of these scenarios may have Biblically-significant dates at both the start, middle, and end dates. The Biblical significance of each date, however, will be dependent on the sighting of the moon, marking the beginning of the particular Biblical month.
The Reader is directed to several of the links on this site to become familiar with the Biblical Calendar. Care should be made not to confuse the calculated Jewish calendar with the Biblical calendar, which is based on the physical sighting of the moon marking the beginning of each Biblical month. (Genesis 1:14; Deut 19:15; Mat 18:16; 2Co 13:1)
Please use this information as a springboard, praying and seeking Yahuweh for further light. It takes all of us putting in our two shekels-worth, each contributing our own pieces of the puzzle, so we might all see the full picture.
With that in mind, here is what we have seen to date:
Start: 16 April 2008 [Sign start]
+ 1260 days
End: 28 Sept 2011 [Yom Teruah — Feast of Trumpets: “Last Trump”]
Start: 28 Sept 2011 [Yom Teruah — Feast of Trumpets: “Last Trump”]
+ 1290 days
End: 10 April 2015 [Sign end]
Start: 21 October 2008 [Last Day of Sukkot: “Last Day”]
+ 1260 days
End: 3 April 2012 [10th day, 1st Biblical Month]
Start: 3 April 2012 [10th day, 1st Biblical Month]
+ 1290 days
End: 15 October 2015 [Yom Teruah: “Last Trump”]
The above scenarios show most likely potential dates, based on likelihood of sighting of the moon to establish start of the Biblical months.
Further updates to follow as they occur.
- Seven Biblical Guidelines for Studying the Bible: Using Scripture to Interpret the Scriptures New! – What is the source of our current understanding of the Bible? The pure Truths of Scripture are of highest importance — how we understand the Scriptures will affect our eternal condition! To avoid being deceived by man-made doctrines, we must not rely on Preachers, Teachers, Bible notes or commentaries. Instead we must study and understand the Bible for ourselves — not looking through the lenses of tradition or man-made Bible study methods — but relying only on what the Bible actually says about how to study and understand the Scriptures! Here are 7 Biblical Guidelines that show us the way!
- Messiah In The Wilderness – Who is Yahushua? Do we know Him? Do we love Him? Yahushua is now testing us, to see whether we know Him and love Him, by observing which Commandments we keep
- Messiah-In-You – Only Messiah-living-within-us can bring us in to the Promised Land
- The Promised Land: Choosing to Enter In – Yahuweh gives us freedom to choose whom we will serve; we may then choose to enter in, by His Grace, or we may choose not to enter in, depending on our choices
- WWYD? What Would Yahushua Do? – The Scriptures show Yahushua as our example in all things; the simplest test of what we should do in every aspect of life, to determine Truth, and to enter in to the Promised Land
- The New Covenant Passover – Participation in Messiah’s Passover is a key preparation item for the First-Born [the FirstFruits-Bride] of Yahuweh’s people
- True Grace – by David M Hargis – A Biblically accurate overview of New Covenant Grace as used in the context of the majority of the apostle Paul’s writings
- The Two Witnesses of Devarim – By Brick Parrish – An overview of the offer of Betrothal and the eternal Marriage Agreement between Yahweh and His people
- The Blood of the Lamb – By Derek Prince – God’s righteousness is by faith, without having to observe the law — thus depriving Satan of his chief weapon against us, which is guilt